Properly Identifying ADHD
We always start with an accurate ADHD assessment. Based on the findings, we present you with a variety of comprehensive treatment options that represent the best fit combination of services available for you, your child or teen.
Medication is often the first line of treatment. Much like managing diabetes or other chronic conditions, there are lifestyle and behavioral changes that need to occur - in addition to taking medication to stay healthy.
Medication alone is not enough. We designed our treatment to integrate aspects of effective ADHD treatment, which uniquely allows us to provide clients with a one-stop-shop for ADHD.
Our goal is to offer effective care in ways that are simple, convenient, flexible, and offer clients the most value for their money.
Our program provides structure, support, and practical strategies to help individuals and families manage the challenges of ADHD.
ADHD can be overwhelming and deeply frustrating. We will be with you every step of the way as you learn how to implement these strategies into your daily life so you can experience the positive effects of managing your brain so that it isn’t managing you.
The journey towards a happy and successful life begins with the proper diagnosis and a plan to deal with the issues in a healthy and effective way.
More Than Just Medication
ADHD can look like and coexist with other issues, such as anxiety, trauma, mood disorder and other learning differences. An accurate assessment is important so that we know ADHD is the source of your difficulties. We also want to work with you to get to know you and to understand how ADHD is showing up in your life.
Once we’ve determined that ADHD is the target for treatment, we’ll work with you to develop a plan to address the areas of your life that are most impacted by ADHD. You’ll be able to choose from various classes, workshops, and group coaching sessions to learn skills that are essential for managing ADHD. We’ll help you create a plan that works for you and your family.
Effective ADHD treatment includes:
- Assessment- Getting an accurate diagnosis is important. It's also important that you consult with clinicians who are trained to work with ADHD so there is an understanding of how ADHD affects every part of your life. We are experts in ADHD and know what to look for during the assessment.
- Education- Members must educate themselves about ADHD. You should also educate yourself about how ADHD affects them individually, as well as how it impacts your family and loved ones.
- Coaching- Members can learn tools and strategies to help them manage their symptoms. Coaching is very effective for helping people implement the tools and strategies into their lives.
- Support- Interacting with other people experiencing similar challenges helps reduce the stigma and shame often associated with ADHD. Building a support system is essential. At Next Step 4 ADHD, we will support you as you make progress on your journey.
- Medication- It's effective and can be life changing. Even though it is often the first line of treatment for ADHD, medication alone is not the answer. Let us show you why.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Send us a confidential request to speak with someone at Next Step 4 ADHD. We’ll be happy to answer your questions and to begin helping you to become the person you were meant to be.